This course is intended to provide you with a working knowledge and foundation of Project Management, its processes and how the field of study can positively impact life personally and professionally.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to:
- Identify and comment on the roles and functions a Project Manager.
- Identify Projects based upon set criteria.
- Project planning.
- How to estimate project activities.
- How to create schedules for chosen projects.
- Balance the constrains of projects (Scope, Time, Quality & Cost)
- Proper use of the project process groups.
- Identify project Risk